7 Ways To Sparkle At Your Wedding
Dec 28, 2021
Real Bride Stories
While every bride glows on her wedding day, sometimes you just want a bit of extra shimmer. And in our opinion, there’s no such thing as too much sparkle! From glam gowns adorned with blingy beading to glittering accessories, these dazzling details add to the magic of your big day. Here are 7 ways to sparkle at your wedding!
1. Add a sparkling surprise under your dress with a shimmering shoe! Whether you opt for a full-on glitter moment or a gorgeous gem accent, you can never go wrong with adding some glimmer!
2. Nothing says bridal royalty quite like a glimmering headpiece! From regal tiaras to chic headbands, topping off your wedding look with a headpiece will ensure you sparkle from head to toe!
3. Jewels are a must when it comes to your fit! Whether you love a classic diamond stud, delicate tennis bracelet, or a bold bauble, these glittering pieces will elevate your bridal look!
4. A shimmering veil is a perfect way to add elegant sparkle to your bridal look! Delicate with beading and all-over sparkle tulle are just a couple of our favorite glistening choices!
5. For our more understated bride who still wants to shine on her big day, try a crystal beaded strap! Delicate and dainty, this bejeweled accent is the perfect way to add a splash of sparkle to your fit! (For an added bonus, try a detachable strap, so you have the option to ditch the sparkle, achieving a clean and classic look)
6. A shimmery manicure will have you glittering down to the smallest detail! Anything from a glistening sheer polish to a metallic tone is downright dazzling!
7. And for the bride who loves everything sparkly, there’s no better way to glitter on your big day than with a show stopping dress! Diamonds may be a girl’s best friend, but dripping in pearls on this ethereal A-line is a sure-fire way to shine! Bold beading in a chic geometric pattern is both blingy and beautiful! Be a shimmering seductress in this sultry sequin number with a couture-inspired bustier bodice!